How to Enroll
We’re delighted that you’ve decided to join one of the four Salem Youth Symphony ensembles!
To enroll in Amadeus Players, Philharmonia, or Youth Symphony, you need to have completed your audition. The Mozart Players do not need to audition.
This two-page Handbook explains some of the basic expectations that the Salem Youth Symphony has for its members. Please read this document before joining the Salem Youth Symphony.
We need you to complete: (Click on item for link or see Forms)
- Player Profile form Complete this form at your audition, or return it by email, or mail it to P.O. Box 1113, Salem, OR 97308.
Mozart Players No audition required, please call 503-485-2244 or email email@example.com with your intention to participate.
- Enrollment Form 2016-17 Complete this form online.
- Volunteer Options form Please return at a rehearsal, email or mail. You will be contacted about your options when needed. Salem Youth Symphony is successful because of all the time and talent donated by our families! We need each family to provide at least two hours of volunteer work per musician per year. Some of our parents serve many more hours each year! Thank you!
Tuition for 2016-2017
|Full||In 2 installments||In 4 installments|
- Tuition due dates: if full Oct. 15; if 2 installments, Oct. 15 and Feb. 15; if 4 installments, Oct 15, Nov. 15, Feb. 15, March 15.
- (There is NO separate $25 enrollment fee this year. We have now rolled it into the tuition.)
- Tuition for the Amadeus Players includes the Amadeus Retreat which is held in early October.
- Limited tuition assistance is available. Please apply for tuition assistance if needed. Donations to the Tuition Assistance fund are gladly accepted in order to help students who might otherwise not be able to participate.
You can bring any form to a rehearsal, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to:
- Salem Youth Symphony
P.O. Box 1113
Salem, OR 97308
If you have any questions, please contact Joyce Epp at 503-485-2244.